Formats. Prices. Print.
*** all print formats need an additional 5mm trim ***
Discounts on acceptance within one insertion year
- Job advertisement discount: 35% (no further agency fees)
- Agency fee: 15%
- Cipher fee: 6, - Euro incl. Postage for quote (Domestic)
- Placements: Fixed placement 5% surcharge
- Bleed: free
- Messeeinklinker: 15, - Euro flat rate
In the Business Guide, clients, decision-makers and planners will find competent partners for the upcoming projects. The entry in the Business Guide will also be published online.
Text + Logo: 275 € / entry in the print edition + online
2.200 € / year
Entry: Business Guide
Text format: Max. 500 characters incl. Spaces / Word doc.
Logo: Min. 300 dpi
Supplements. Bound. Tip-ins.
Supplements are leaflets, cards or leaflets loosely attached to the journal.
- Price up to 25 g single weight 400,00 Euro per 1.000 copies
- over 25 g individual weight on request
- Partial allocations up to 25g single weight 450,00 Euro per 1.000 copies
- Maximum format 200 x 270 mm
Bound inserts are printed matters that are firmly attached to the booklet. Only the total circulation can be occupied. The printed matter must be prepared ready for use by the client.
Price on request!
Postcards, samples, CDs etc.
Are stuck on a carrier display (at least 1/1 page) so that they can be easily removed. They must be closed to the Federation in order to be processed. Glued inserts are only possible at the beginning of the sheet.
Price on request!
Before an order can be confirmed, sample copies of supplements, inserts and inserts must have been checked by the publisher. Please send us 5 sample copies by the deadline. Grant for processing: 300 copies.
Place postcards on the first side of a sheet (distinction between perfect binding and saddle stitching)
- Place the CD on the 1st side of a bow
- Mount CD in bird bag (between 2 bows possible)
- Post-It Dispatch (Post-It Delivered)
- Lenticular foil donate on title (supplied)
- Giving up booklets on the title page
- Issue in the booklet (A5 to A4) as a supplement for cutting out before the U3 / U4
- Mega-Insert (2-3 cm higher than the booklet)
- 6-sided gate folder
- 6-sided back folder
- Shortened title-flap with 2nd title possible
- Bookmark attached to U3 / U4 to fold in (size depends on the booklet strength)
- 6-sided opener (left and right)
- 8-sided folder (only with perfect binding between 2 parts of the sheet)
- Poster in copy-space to cut-outs
- Finishing on the title (price depends on size and color choice)
- Blind embossing; Cold foil; Textured paint; Metal paint; Fluorescent Pigment
- Punching; UV Irodinlackierung
Terms of payment.
Germany: 5% discount for direct debit, 3% discount within 14 days, unless there are still older publishing demands. Net cash within 30 days. Default interest according to item 14 of the General Terms and Conditions shall be charged in the amount of the standard bank interest on disposition loans. All other countries: prepayment (ILC) until the ad closing date.
Do not forget to tell us your sales identification number. Debit by credit card is possible (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX). Debit only in Euro.